|Mobile App||Version/Platform||Submit to App Stores|
(w/ Touchpoint Tablet)
|v22.05 for iOS||Wednesday, October 12, 2022|
|v22.05 for Android||Wednesday, October 12, 2022|
- View summary of time spent on calls
- Restoring a call on iOS device when losing power
- Resolved issues
NOTE: You can view any maintenance and minor Touchpoint app update releases (e.g. v20.04.01) on the Amwell Hospital Web & Mobile Updates page.
View total time spent on calls
You can now view the total time spent on calls from the Activity Summary tab. Select the appropriate date for which to view the call time summary.
Restoring a call on iOS device when losing power
Setting up the SAM (Single App Mode) on your iOS device will ensure your tablet/phone would not have to restart the Touchpoint app and manually reestablish the call you are in should there be a power disruption. Once power has been restored to the device you will be returned to the call you were participating in when you lost power.
Please speak with your Amwell representative for details and requirements for setting up your device(s) in Single App Mode.
- Addressed reporting issues when a new workflow is created without an associated workflow icon — the newly created workflow button will display a generic workflow icon.
- Corrected an issue with the microphone not working after changing camera view with Android devices
- Resolved an issue for iOS touchpoint devices that would freeze when trying to add a participant
- Fixed an issue with FECC not working properly on Android devices
- Corrected an issue with fleet monitoring alerts continually firing with iPad in sleep mode
- Touchpoint is compatible with Apple iPhone 14