|Deployment Date:||Monday, December 5, 2022|
|Deployment Window:||9PM – 12AM ET|
NOTABLE ADDITION and RESOLUTIONS IN THIS RELEASE:
- Users can call a "busy" Carepoint
- Stroke Intake Form: Added Stroke "Woke from sleep" date time field
- Issues resolved
These pages will require a one-time registration and login if you have not already registered for this site.
Users can call a "busy" Carepoint
Users are now able to call a Carepoint that shows a 'Busy" status only when that Carepoint is the only participant in the call. When a user calls into that device, the busy Carepoint is disconnected from its current call and will join the new call.
This functionality is expanded to include the following: Cases, All Cases, and Participants.
Stroke Intake Form: Added Stroke "Woke from sleep" date time field
We have added a new checkbox to the "Is stroke onset time known" question called "Unknown." When "Unknown" is selected a DateTime field titled "Date/Time Woke from Sleep" is revealed for the user to enter the pertinent date and the time in 24hr format.
We have addressed a number of bugs, including but not limited to:
- Resolved an error appearing while adding Bulk schedule.
- Addressed issue where MRN entered in intake of case while creating case without patient is not showing in case detail extract for stroke intake and Alteplase decision form.
- Fixed several typographical inconsistencies and errors across the platform.