|Mobile App||Version/Platform||Submit to App Stores|
(w/ Touchpoint Tablet)
|v22.06 for iOS||Thursday, December 8, 2022|
|v22.06 for Android||Thursday, December 8, 2022|
- Touchpoint thrombolytic forms to include Tenecteplase
NOTE: You can view any maintenance and minor Touchpoint app update releases (e.g. v20.04.01) on the Amwell Hospital Web & Mobile Updates page.
Touchpoint thrombolytic forms to include Tenecteplase
We have updated the thrombolytic forms in Touchpoint to include the option to use the thrombolytic agent Tenecteplase, along with Alteplase. This parity update now enables the Amwell Hospital Clinical platform's stroke forms to accommodate this new drug option.
The introduction of the new Tenecteplase selection will impact the following forms in Touchpoint:
- Alteplase Decision
- Alteplase Decision – 2018
- Alteplase Administration Tracking
The stroke workflow will now reflect the following adjustments, which are also represented in the downloadable files and reports:
All text instances of Alteplase within all three forms and reports will be changed to
the generic "Thrombolytic"
A new Drug Type dropdown selector allows providers to select the target drug (only when "Thrombolytic Recommended" is Yes)
There is a new Tenecteplase-specific calculator to complement the existing Alteplase calculator
- References to "Alteplase" will be changed to "Thrombolytic," and a new Drug Type field with dosage values are now reflected in the downloadable PDF and CCD files
- Added a new report field to indicate the "Drug type" selected between Alteplase and Tenecteplase.