Amwell Hospital is moving to StatusHub
Amwell is excited to announce that we are launching a new tool to provide system impact updates for the Amwell Hospital Platform.
StatusHub is a tool that provides real-time, proactive communication for planned and unplanned system impairments of the product. There are numerous benefits to utilizing StatusHub including an easy-to-use interface, performance improvements, and much more!
If you have an existing account on Statuspage for Amwell Hospital, we will be importing your account to StatusHub. You will be sent an email on 12/12/22 from Amwell with your username and password, along with instructions on how to access StatusHub.
For those who use our Converge product, you may already have a StatusHub account. In that instance, you will just need to log in to StatusHub and update your subscriptions to include the Hospital Platform.
If you are a new Amwell Hospital Customer who had not signed up for Status Page, please work with your account manager to get your StatusHub account set up. Upon account setup, you will be sent an email from Amwell with your username and password, along with instructions on how to access StatusHub.
For all Hospital Customers, you will need to log in to StatusHub and "Subscribe to Updates". In order to provide ample time for you to do this, we will be sending notifications for any issues on both StatusPage and StatusHub for the remainder of the year.
Please ensure you are signed up for StatusHub alerts prior to 1/1/2023 to continue receiving system impact notifications.
How to Access StatusHub
StatusHub may be accessed by navigating to https://status.amwell.com.
Amwell Hospital Clients who already have a Statuspage Account will have their accounts imported into StatusHub. They will receive an email with their login credentials (username and password) and instructions on how to access StatusHub.
Amwell Hospital Customers who are new, or do NOT already have a Statuspage account, will need to contact their Account Manager who can request credentials on their behalf. Once created, an email with login credentials (username and password) will be sent to each user along with instructions on how to access StatusHub.
How to Subscribe to Notifications for Amwell Hospital in StatusHub
- Login to StatusHub by navigating to https://status.amwell.com
- Select ‘Subscribe’ from the top banner bar
- Select your subscription method (phone, email, etc.)
- Enter your contact information. In this example, we’ve selected Phone to receive SMS updates. Select the checkbox to agree with the terms and conditions. Select ‘Next’ to continue.
- Select the components or services on which you’d like to receive updates.
- You may optionally choose to minimize the number of notifications you may receive in the event of an incident. Select ‘Save’ to finish your subscription.