The Avizia ONE Release Notes v7.0 contain details for new features, fixes, and changes for:
- Avizia Consult Accelerator
- Avizia OnePlace
- Avizia OnePass
OnePlace and Consult Accelerator are scheduled to be released on the morning of February 14, 2017.
OnePass will also be submitted to the app store on approximately February 20, 2017. We will send a follow-up note when the apps are officially published to the Apple and Google Play stores.
Below is the outline of v7.0 features and changes. Please download and review the Avizia ONE Release Notes v7.0.pdf for the detailed enhancements and changes.
CONSULT ACCELERATOR AND ONEPLACE 7.0
- Availability Service Log Filtering
- SMS Revisions
- Other Enhancements and Fixes
- Remote Camera Control with Vidyo Carts
- Merge Patient Records Button for Site Admins
- Reason for Cancelling Intakes and Logging Cancellations
- Telestroke NIH Score Improvements
- Managing Patient Login
- External Appointment IDs
- Site Statistics Date range Filtering
- Waiting Room Queue
- Other OnePlace Enhancements
- OnePlace Fixes
- Group Messaging Improvements
- Other OnePass Enhancements