At times, the CA750 cart may need to be reset when the Full Reboot procedure does not work.
However, pressing the reset button inside the pinhole on the console causes the codec to lose power suddenly and may cause errors or other unexpected behavior.
In order to avoid this, first power the codec down gracefully using the Web Interface, or by following these steps.
- Paperclip or Similar.
Step By Step Directions:
- Power down any attached PC/Mac in the Optional PC cabinet.
- Look underneath the work surface to locate the power button on the Vidyo Codec.
- Power Button should be illuminated with a blue LED.
- Using the paperclip, press and release the Codec Power button.
- Wait 10 seconds for shutdown to occur.
- Lights on console will eventually blink amber.
- Using the paperclip, press and release the reset button inside the pinhole on the left hand side of the console.
- Wait 5-10 seconds.
- Press the Power button on the right hand side of the console.
- Cart will boot normally.