A break in communication between the controller in the console and the Vidyo Codec causes a known issue where the cart buttons become unusable.
- Avizia screen hangs for an excessive amount of time.
- Amber lights blinking on the button console.
- Message on screen
- Computer on the same network as the cart.
- Web Browser
- Paperclip or similar.
Step By Step Directions
- Using the Codec Web Interface
- Wait 2-3 minutes for the cart to boot fully past the Avizia Screen.
- Identify the IP address of the cart
- If the cart has previously been registered with Vidyo Portal, it should still appear in the system
- If the cart is on the main home screen, the IP address should appear in the bottom right corner of the screen.
NOTE: If the Vidyo Cart does not have an IP address, then the symptom can be quite similar. Please ensure that the cart has an IP address by plugging it into a data port and booting fully before attempting to configure WiFi.
- Open a web browser on a computer connected to the same network as the cart
- Enter the IP address of the Cart and press enter.
- Username: admin
- Password: password
- In the top menu bar, click on Settings, then scroll down to Preferences.
- Ensure that the setting “Enable HDMI-CEC” is UNCHECKED.
2. Physically accessing the Codec
- Look underneath the work surface (counter top) of the cart.
- Locate the blue light near the center toward the rear.
- If there is no blue light, it is possible the codec has not powered on. Use a paperclip or similar to press the On button of the codec.
3. Wait a few moments for the cart to boot or to recognize the changes made.
- The amber lights should stop blinking and turn solid for a moment before going out entirely.
NOTE: If the cart has blinking amber lights, the standard full shutdown procedure (Home + End Call for about 30 seconds until a thump is heard) will not function properly. Please follow the proper CA750V Pinhole Reset Procedure in this instance.