A sudden loss of power or codec reboot can cause the Content sources for Camera or Auxiliary to lose their selection in the Settings Screen.
- Black screen when showing Self View
- Green or Black screen when showing Auxiliary View.
Step By Step Directions
- From the Main Codec screen
- Hold down the Home button for 2-3 seconds to access the settings screen.
- Use the directional pad on the button console to navigate to the Video Settings screen.
- Confirm if the cart shows "No Device" for either or both Camera and Shared Content Source.
- If "No Device", then use the right arrow to select the first of the Inogeni 4KUSB3 devices for "Camera Source"
- Press the Back button twice to exit the settings menu.
- Press Camera Control / Self View to confirm that the camera is shown.
- If the Shared Audio / Shared Content screen is shown, then you will need to return to the Video Settings screen and select the second Inogeni 4KUSB3 device for "Camera Source"
- If the Self View is shown as expected, continue.
- Hold down the Home button again for 2-3 seconds
- Navigate to the Video Settings screen.
- If "No Device for the Shared Content Source, use the right arrow to select the second Inogeni 4KUSB3 device for "Shared Content"
- Press the back button twice to exit the settings menu.
- Press Aux to confirm that the Shared Audio / Shared Content Screen is shown.
If this does not solve the issue, click on in the upper menu, and open a ticket with Avizia Support for additional troubleshooting.