Upgrading CA310 Network Module
- 2.5-millimeter HEX wrench (included in the accessories kit)
- USB Flash Drive (included in the accessories kit)
- USB 90 Degree Extension Cable (included in the accessories kit)
- The Latest Smart Switch Firmware Version: Upgrade File
Step by Step Instructions
- Power On the CA310.
- Remove the column cover panel by removing the four (4) #M4 x 8 screws using the 2.5-millimeter HEX
wrench. (Set screws aside in a safe location)
- Disconnect the USB power cable from USB port 1 of the network module (if attached). (Marked with Icon )
- Connect the USB 90 Degree Extension cable to USB Port 1 on the Network module. (Marked with Icon )
- Copy the latest firmware file (SW 1.XX.bin) to the root of the USB flash drive (supplied in the accessories kit).
- Plug the USB flash drive into the USB extension cable to upgrade the firmware.
- The light on the USB flash drive with flash and the Green power light on the top of the Smart Switch will quickly flash when the upgrade is complete.
- The USB extension and flash drive can be removed.
- Reconnect the USB power cable to USB Port 1 (if applicable).
NOTE: The CA310 network module firmware version can be verified by pressing the Camera Ctrl and AUX button for 3 to 5 seconds to view version information.
NOTE: The CA310 console firmware is upgraded via a different procedure. (See: CA310 Firmware (Current Version))