CA750 Button Combination Shortcut Guide
There are several Console Button combinations you can perform to provide specific information pertaining to your CA750 cart. Press and hold any of the following combinations for about three seconds to view the appropriate dialogue box. Press (OK) to close the information window.
Home + Aux
Home + Video Mode
Serial Numbers, MAC Addresses, Fleet Monitoring Status
Home + PC Share
Generate WiFi Log
Home + Workstation Mode (Hold for up to 10 seconds)
- Requires USB Drive to be plugged into port on left side of Console.
Disable Do Not Disturb
Mic Mute + End Call (Hold for up to 10 seconds)
Cart Power and Resets
Reboot Cart Console & Brain
Warning: The Vidyo Codec must be powered off prior to a power cycle of this nature.
Also ensure that any connected devices (PC/Mac) requiring power are turned off before power-cycling the system. All connected devices requiring power will lose power when the system is power-cycled.
- Utilize a paperclip or similar to press and release the button inside the pinhole on the left side of the console.
- Once powered off, use the Power button on the right side to power back on.
Fully Power off Cart
Home + End Call
- Press and hold for 30 seconds or until an audible pop is heard
Factory Defaulting Cart
Back + Mic Mute + Call + End Call
- Press and hold all four buttons simultaneously until cart reboots. Lights will all blink on and then count down one by one until cart powers down.
Home + Call
Verify Fleet Status
Home + PC Share
Initiate Cart Verification
Self-View + Call