Firmware version 3.00 adds new detailed logging capability to help diagnose issues, especially with network connections to the Fleet Monitoring service.
- USB drive formatted in FAT/FAT32
- Blank Text File named 'CA750_DEBUG_CFG.txt'
Step By Step Directions
- Format the USB drive appropriately (FAT/FAT32)
- Place a blank text file named 'CA750_DEBUG_CFG.txt' on the root of the drive.
- This file is used to trigger the cart to begin logging.
- Plug the USB drive into the left hand side of the cart's console.
- The cart will begin the verbose logging.
- Leave the logging running until an event is experienced
- Ex: Cart loses connection to Fleet
- Hold down [HOME] and [WORKSTATION MODE] simultaneously for 5 seconds to generate a Wi-Fi log.
- Generating the Wi-Fi log will cleanly end the verbose logging.
- You may now remove the USB drive.
- A new log file will be generated every time the cart is rebooted or power cycled if the flash drive remains plugged in.