|Deployment Date:||Thursday, December 15, 2022|
|Deployment Window:||9PM – 12AM ET|
NOTABLE ADDITION and RESOLUTIONS IN THIS RELEASE:
- Case Details Extract: Added new fields in Stroke Intake tab
- Added MAC address to Fleet Enterprise for C250, C500, and TV Kit 100
- Issues resolved
These pages will require a one-time registration and login if you have not already registered for this site.
Case Details Extract: Added new fields in Stroke Intake tab
With the addition of the stroke onset time known checkbox and the Date/Time Woke from Sleep fields from the last release, we have added these details to be collected in the Stroke Intake tab of the Case Details Extract:
The value of this will be Yes/No/Unknown and pulled from Is stroke onset time known
The value of this column will be the datetime value from Date/Time Woke from Sleep field
Added MAC address to Fleet Enterprise for C250, C500, and TV Kit 100
We have added a new row in the Fleet Enterprise portal that shows a Carepoint's MAC address.
Having the MAC address detail can be helpful when troubleshooting device issues.
We have addressed a number of bugs, including but not limited to:
- Fixed issue where Carepoint names are not appearing in the Call Log Report when they’ve participated in a Case call.
- Resolved issue with MRN and MRNS details in the Case Details Extract.
- Addressed prolonged video response when connecting to an endpoint or Touchpoint tablet.
- Resolved the Quick Connect search dropdown not working.
- Fixed incorrect start date when using default filter to generate reports.