|Mobile App||Version/Platform||Submit to App Stores|
(w/ Touchpoint Tablet)
|v22.07 for iOS||Monday, February 13, 2023|
|v22.07 for Android||Monday, February 13, 2023|
NOTABLE FEATURES AND RESOLUTIONS:
- Provider can select NIHSS Cards in Spanish
- Stroke Intake Form: Add Stroke "Unknown" date time field
- Resolved Issues
Provider can select NIHSS Cards in Spanish
Providers using Touchpoint have the option to display NIHSS cards in Spanish.
Stroke Intake Form: Add Stroke "Unknown" date time field
On the Touchpoint Stroke Intake form, a new selection option is available for the "Is stroke onset time known?" question — providers can now select the newly added "Unknown" option. Selecting "Unknown" will reveal the "Date/Time Woke from Sleep" as a required field.
- Fixed issue where incorrect required field during "Create A Case"
- Resolved Messages/Notifications Reminder Alerts not working
- Fixed Touchpoint Tablet issue with calls received from another source while case is active
- Addressed incorrect status of Touchpoint Tablet device when in a call
- Fixed issue with Touchpoint Tablet (Android) receiving callback after the call has ended
- Resolved incorrect status of Touchpoint Tablet (iOS) when device in a call