|Deployment Date:||Tuesday, April 11, 2023|
|Deployment Window:||9PM – 12AM ET|
We have addressed a number of bugs, including but not limited to:
- Fixed issue where sharing and unsharing the Horus Scope in a call with C250/C500 carts cause provider on far end to lose self-view (disappears).
- Addressed network signal not displaying on Fleet Dashboard when a device is in Maintenance Mode.
- Resolved faulty Quick Connect call participant details appearing when expanding the participants list.
- Addressed Enterprise/Fleet dashboard not showing battery and network info when Carepoint is in Maintenance mode.
- Resolved issue with NIHSS images not displaying for Provider when slides interrupt peripheral sharing from cart.
- Fixed the case auto-complete timer unexpectedly resetting after provider is assigned to case (web only).
- Addressed issue where some Carepoints are sending fleet alerts with incorrect links.
- Resolved issue where error is triggered when attempting to edit bulk calendar series.
- Addressed Provider Notes not appearing in Case Detail Extract for some cases.
- Fixed issue with the "online" status filter not working with TV Kit 200, TV Kit 200L, and TV Kit 200L (STB).