The Firmware Upgrade document outlines step-by-step instructions on loading the firmware and configuring USB flash drive containing the firmware upgrade.
- USB drive formatted in FAT
- Latest Firmware Update file: Version 2.03
- Load firmware onto a USB flash drive. (See Configuring USB Flash Drive below.)
- After the system has powered up and the initialization message is seen:
- Plug the USB flash drive containing the firmware update to USB 1 port.
- The green LED on the WIL-A interface (pictured below) will begin to flash indicating the firmware upgrade is in progress.
- The upgrade process takes between 40 & 50 seconds and is complete when the green LED remains solid.
- Power off the system by pressing and holding the power button on the Tripplite panel.
- Remove the USB flash drive.
- Power on the system by pressing the power button on the Tripplite panel.
- The new firmware version can be seen on the display as a part of the “Initialization Complete” message, or can be refreshed by pressing and holding the [Camera] Button for five seconds.
Configuring USB Flash Drive
- Format the Flash drive to FAT File System.
- Create a directory on the flash drive called 'FLA1AUPG'.
- Copy the 2553.xxx.BIN file into the FLA1AUPG directory.
Attached below are the Firmware Upgrade Instructions in PDF format and the historical firmware files.