Release Date: 3/25/2015
Note: The Tactical firmware and Cisco TC software are 2 different software files and are loaded differently.
- Tactical firmware 2.33 supports new default system settings introduced in Cisco TC7.2.x. software for the Cisco Telepresence SX20 endpoint.
- Status Message
- Press the Call and Mic Mute buttons of the Tactical keypad for 2 seconds to display a system status message.
- This contains :
- IP address: (Tactical IP address)
- Firmware version: (controller of the Tactical)
- TC version: (software version of the Cisco SX20)
- Press and hold the Call, Phone Book, Disconnect, and Selfview buttons of the Tactical key pad for 10 seconds to display a window to return the system to its factory defaults.
- If selected this will clear all configuration values. When the procedure completes, the system will restart and display a message window stating “Factory defaults were successful loaded.”
User Interface Improvements
- Tactical firmware 2.33 implements several improvements to the user interface.
- xConfiguration Video SelfviewPosition: LowerRight
- xConfiguration Audio Input HDMI 1 Mode: Off
- xConfiguration SerialPort LoginRequired: Off
- xConfiguration NetworkServices NTP Address: 0.avizia.pool.ntp.org