This document contains instructions to install and configure the Silex SX-BR-4600WAN2 wireless bridge to the Avizia CA300.
Download the Instructional Guide [PDF Download]
The following procedure provides local technician instruction for the installation and configuration of a Silex SX-BR-4600WAN2 Wireless Bridge into the Avizia CA300 system.
The SX-BR-4600WAN2 is a dual band 2.4 GHz / 5.0 GHz 802.11a/b/g/n wireless bridge that uses 5VDC power, which is supplied from the CA300.
Once the installation is completed, the BR-4600WAN2 will effectively replace the internal CA300 2.4 GHz wireless and wired solution. When QuickBootTM is engaged, the BR-4600WAN2 will also remain powered on while the CA300 is being transitioned from one location to another.
Components and Tools
These parts can be sourced from a variety of vendors. We have included links for each item for your reference. Please note that these links may change at any time.
*This item may NOT be replaced with similar makes/models.
- Silex SX-BR-4600WAN2*, Gigabit Ethernet to 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless Bridge - http://j.mp/aviziasilex2
- USB to Type M Barrel 5V DC Power Cable*, 3 ft. - http://j.mp/aviziaUSB5vDC
USB A (4 pin) Male / Barrel Power Connector (Size M; OD:5.50, ID: 2.10) Male
- Ethernet cable, white (1 Foot/0.30 Meters) - http://j.mp/aviziaEthernet
NOTE: The Silex packaging should include an Ethernet cable that can be used for this integration.
- RJ45 coupler (UGREEN RJ45 8P8C Network Coupler Keystone) - http://j.mp/aviziaRJ45coupler
- Heavy Duty Fasteners (Scotch/3M Dual Lock) - http://j.mp/aviziaFastener
- Nut driver and hex key (Avizia provided)