Release Date 03/09/2017
New Features, Improvements
- Added support for Cisco Telepresence SX20 codec software TC7.3.7.01c84fd.
- Firmware versions 1.8, 1.9 and 2.0 were internal releases only.
- Firmware 2.1 supports both the CA300 and CA310.
- The new firmware will automatically detect which cart it is loaded on.
- Support new Network Module initial firmware release version, SW1.03.
- Support for setting the internal Network Module mode to Single-Client or Multi-Client by pressing the Call and AUX buttons for 5 seconds. An onscreen message will be displayed confirming the mode setting.
- In order the change modes the system needs to be disconnected from Ethernet.
- System information window lists the Network Module mode:
NOTE: It is important that power to the system is not interrupted or in QuickBoot mode during the firmware upgrade procedure.
NOTE: The cart firmware and Cisco TC software are two different software files and are loaded differently.
For information on the Cisco Telepresence SX20 codec software please refer to the TC7 release notes at: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/collaboration-endpoints/telepresence-quick-set-series/products-release-notes-list.html
- Changed MuteOnInactive setting to ON to solve a concern where stethoscope or other audio was inaudible until pressing the AUX button.
- Corrected the issue where the upgrade message window failed to appear at times.
- Made improvements to AUX/PC selection by increasing the video switching timing.
- Corrected changing the PC resolution while connected to the CA300.
- When the system is idle and full screen Selfview is displayed, if the camera is moved then when the camera control times out, the system may switch to wallpaper momentarily then back to Selfview.
- To ensure full functionality of the Avizia products when registered to Cisco UCM, the following setting must be configured when adding the Avizia systems to UCM. In UCM, when adding a new phone, under the “Serial Port Settings” the “Serial Port Login Required” needs to be set to “Off” as this is required for the Avizia products to operate correctly. The Cisco UCM has this setting to “On” by default.