The CA750 Wi-Fi Configuration Page will help you create a setup file to configure and get your CA750 onto your wireless network. The following is an overview of the procedure:
- Verify current firmware on CA750
- Choose your connectivity mode (Single-client (SC) mode / Work Group Bridge (WGB) mode)
- Enter your Wi-Fi credentials
- Advanced Settings
- Save the configuration file to a flash drive
- Ensure that the file is saved as 'CA750CONFIG.txt' and that the flash drive is formatted as FAT or FAT32.
- Insert the USB flash drive into the left side of the CA750 console (next to the gear icon) to load the configuration onto the cart.
NOTE: To keep your credentials secure, you should delete this file after you are finished configuring your carts or store it in a secure location.