|Deployment date:||Thursday, February 7, 2019|
|Deployment window:||3-6PM ET|
✓ View screen share / image share as an external participant
✓ Improved On-Call Scheduling load performance
✓ Added missing credentials
✓ Other notable improvements
View screen share / image share as an external participant
We have enabled non-authenticated participants the ability to view screen share in a call. All unregistered users invited through the Clinical Module are able to view the provider's screen or image share, whether logged in on the web or with the Touchpoint mobile app.
Touchpoint mobile app users can toggle between the screen share and video feed by tapping on the view they wish to see. Browser participants cannot toggle video windows.
Improved On-Call Scheduling load performance
We have implemented enhancements to the search logic when creating on-call calendars. This will alleviate coordinators parsing through potentially lengthy user lists, and speeds up the list generation.
When you create an on-call schedule entry, the drop list will now prioritize the users that have the particular specialties you are scheduling for, as indicated in each user's profile.
When entering a query in the Search Box, the results will replace the drop list contents with the full search result.
Added missing credentials
In the last release note (01.31), we had included information about the following missing credentials. The QA team made a last minute decision to defer its release and is now included with this release.
We have added the following missing credentials from the options in 'User Profile' and 'Messaging' and anywhere else credentials are utilized:
- NP - Nurse Practitioner
- RDH - Registered Dental Hygentist
- CNIM - Certification for Neurophysiological Intraoperative Monitoring
- RN - Registered Nurse
- OD - Doctor of Optometry
Other notable improvements
- As we reevaluate the way we utilize web-user Status/Presence notifications, we have removed the option to manually select your status from the user account dropdown menu. We will be seeking to re-introduce this feature with future enhancements.
- The User Directory is now shown and sorted by LAST name order, where previously the sorting and display was done by First Name.
- DICOM images transferred through Ambra can now create a case with the proper endpoint pre-selected and includes logic to help avoid duplicate patients being created.