|Deployment date:||Tuesday, March 17, 2020|
|Deployment window:||11AM – 2PM ET|
NOTABLE FEATURE IN THIS RELEASE:
✓ Choose to input measurements in Imperial or Metric units
✓ Option to Select All Yes/No in the Alteplase Decision form
✓ Fleet user roles now have access to 'My Profile' from the Fleet dashboard
✓ Notable fixes and adjustments
In This Release
Choose to input measurements in Imperial or Metric units
We have provided the option for you to choose the units of measurement to input data on the 'Vitals and Labs' form on Clinical web.
NOTE: The default unit is set to Imperial units.
This feature will be made available on the Amwell Touchpoint mobile app soon.
Option to Select All Yes/No in the Alteplase Decision form
You now have the option to select all Yes/No radio buttons when evaluating a stroke patient. This minimizes the number of clicks and accelerating your workflow when you are knowledgable about the criteria points and the patient's disposition. You are still able toselect each criterion independently.
Fleet user roles now have access to 'My Profile' from the Fleet dashboard
Those who have access to the Fleet Monitoring Portal can now access their profile page directly.
Notable fixes and adjustments
Among other bugs, performance enhancements, and design adjustments, the following are some of the issues have addressed in this release:
- Harmonized the Case Details page with Reports to display the EHR with the MRN. There will be a semicolon separator if there are additional records: MRN: EHR1 Epic - 12345; EHR2 Epic - 4567.
- The "toast" notifications (the notifications that slide in on your screen) have been redesigned.
- FIXED background image scaling issue for login pages on IE11 browser.
- FIXED over-expanded chat window on Firefox browsers.
- FIXED inconsistent bulk-scheduling behavior.
- FIXED Fleet notification messaging in cases of a network interruption.