|Deployment date:||Thursday, July 23, 2020|
|Deployment window:||3–6 PM ET|
NOTABLE FEATURES IN THIS RELEASE:
- "Call Log Extract" report is now available
NOTE: You can view notable Amwell Hospital updates (e.g. bugfixes, hotfixes, etc.) on the Amwell Hospital Web & Mobile Updates page. This page will require a one-time registration and login if you have not already registered for this site.
"Call Log Extract" report is now available
We have added a new "Call Log Extract" report, which is designed to provide greater detail than the existing "Call Log" report. This report gives enhanced metrics around the calls made on the Amwell Hospital platform.
The downloaded "Call Log Extract" report will contain two tabs:
- SUMMARY: Rolls up metrics around all calls from Cases, Connect, Directory calls, or calls coming from Messaging/Collaboration (if enabled).
- PARTICIPANTS: Gives a detailed breakdown of each individual user's metrics for all calls, including overall call quality. You will notice that this tab is similar to the "Call Log" report but with additional data.
Those enabled with the correct permissions can generate the "Call Log Extract" report by:
- Navigate to Tools > Analytic Reports.
- Select "Call Log Extract" from the drop-down menu.
- Click the "Filter" button.
- Enter the desired date range for your report — the maximum date filter range for a report is one week:
- If no start or end date is set, then the filter will go from the current date 7 days back,
- If a smaller date range from 7 days is set this will just run for that date range.
- Click "Generate Extract" and wait for the report to be compiled.
- When it becomes available, you can download the file for your analysis.
NOTE: We recommend running a single report at a time due to the large amounts of data this report must compile.
Please speak with your Amwell Representative for further details or if you have questions about the "Call Log Extract" report.
You can view the "Call Log Extract" report definitions page for a detailed list of the data that will be available to you.