|Mobile App||Version/Platform||Submit to App Stores|
|AW Touchpoint||v20.10 for iOS/Android||Tuesday, November 17, 2020|
- Optimized video layouts
- App store rating request
- Simplified the case creation workflow for logged in providers
- Adding remote control features for the new Amwell C500
- Bug fixes
NOTE: You can view any maintenance and minor Touchpoint app update releases (e.g. v20.04.01) on the Amwell Hospital Web & Mobile Updates page.
Optimized video layouts
Touchpoint video calls now provide the user with full-screen portrait and landscape views (relative to the far-end video source) for one or two participants.
App stores rating request
We have improved the ability for users to leave feedback upon a successful call. Users can post star ratings to the respective app stores — the rating option will be presented after each video call. Users can submit a rating with 5 stars or less, or select “not now” to bypass the feedback request.
Events that trigger the ratings popup:
- Public connect users: after the user successfully ends a video call.
- Logged in user (staff directory): after the user successfully ends a video call (includes calling through a case).
- Logged in user: 14 days or more of using the app. If the user never uses video to end a call, the app will recheck after 122 days.
Simplified the case creation workflow for logged in providers
We have streamlined and simplified the case creation workflow — under certain conditional configurations, you will be able to quickly create a case and join a video call.
Conditional settings for the simplified workflow:
- Select "Create case"
- Skip Workflow selection if only one exists
- Skip Facility (location) selection only one exists
- Skip Call back devices if there is one or no device option
- Skip Patient intake if configured as not active
- Review and submit!
Adding remote control features for the new Amwell C500
In anticipation of the upcoming new Hospital Carepoint — the Amwell C500 — we are adding the ability to remotely control the microphone, speaker, and ePTZ controls for C500 devices.
Learn more about the Amwell C500 Telemedicine Cart here.
- Fixed issue where some users experience random logouts to the login screen.
- Addressed the issue when three participants are in a call and one hangs up, the call ends.
- Resolved the issue where Touchpoint Tablet asks for mic permissions after the call is made to Tablet.
- Fixed the issue of no sound available for an endpoint call with auto-answer set at 0s.