|Deployment date:||Wednesday, February 17, 2021|
|Deployment window:||9PM – 12AM ET|
NOTABLE ITEMS IN THIS RELEASE:
- Calendar improvements
- On Call Calendar UI changes and updates
- Header anchoring and scrolling
- Configuration data displayed on an event
- Date header now shows workflow
- Updated dropdown on the events view of the On Call Calendar
- Notifications for On Call Calendar creation
- Calendar terminology changes
- My Cases: Added Check In and View Case functionality
- Show appointment check in event on Collaboration stream
We have been working on ways to improve the calendaring experience for you — we recognize the complexity that occurs with the increasing number of calendar events that are added to your calendars. We have a few upcoming changes to the calendar pages as we strive to refine those pages for improved accessibility and usability.
ON CALL CALENDARS UI CHANGES AND UPDATES
There are a number of small UI changes to help navigate the calendar pages.
HEADER ANCHORING AND SCROLLING
You will notice that the calendar will load to the current time, represented with a red line, so you will not have to scroll down to locate the currently scheduled event. You will also notice that the date header is anchored to the top of the table as you scroll up and down the calendar.
CONFIGURATION DATA DISPLAYED ON AN EVENT
We have added a dropdown to customize data which can be seen for calendar event details:
- Assignee - default ON
- Primary contact - default OFF
- Secondary contact - default OFF
- Event Start - default ON
- Event End - default ON
- Label - default OFF
DATE HEADER NOW SHOWS WORKFLOW
You will now see the On Call Calendar date header include the name of the workflow.
CHANGED DROPDOWN ON THE EVENTS VIEW OF THE ON CALL CALENDAR
In efforts to make menu items clearer to users in the dropdown in the On Call Calendar Event View.
- "On Call Now" is changed to "Only Active Events"
- "Day View" is changed to "All Today's Events"
NOTIFICATION FOR ON CALL CALENDAR CREATION
You will see notifications for the following actions on the On Call Provider Calendar page:
- successful event creation is added on the New Shift Assignment page
- successful event creation is added on the Edit Shift Assignment page
- non-successful event creation is added on the New Shift Assignment page
- non-successful event creation is added on the Edit Shift Assignment page
CALENDAR TERMINOLOGY CHANGES
We have adjusted the terminology — names of buttons, headers, and other terms — across the following calendar pages for consistency:
Provider On Call Calendar
|Select Service line||Choose Workflow|
|Shift Assignment||Choose Shift Series|
|+ Add Event||+ New Schedule|
|Add individual schedule||New Individual Schedule|
|Add bulk schedul||New Bulk Schedule|
|Create Shift Assignment||New Shift Assignment|
|Update Shift Assignment||Edit Shift Assignment|
Call back Device Calendar
|+ Add Event||+ New Reservation|
|Add Event||New Individual Reservation|
|Edit Event||Edit Individual Reservation|
|Add bulk schedule||New Bulk Reservation|
|Save Schedule||Save Changes|
|Edit/Delete Schedule||Edit/Delete Reservation|
Patient Appointment Calendar
|+Add Event||+New Appointment|
|Add Appointment||New Appointment|
My Cases: Added Check In and View Case functionality
When reviewing your Active Appointments tab in My Cases, you will see we have added the ability to View Case and/or Check In Appointment directly from your Active Appointments page.
Show appointment check in event on Collaboration stream
When a patient checks in, you will now see when the patient checks in and lands in the waiting room for the appointment in the case Collaboration stream of the Clinical Portal.