|Deployment date:||Tuesday, March 2, 2021|
|Deployment window:||9PM – 12AM ET|
NOTABLE ITEMS IN THIS RELEASE:
- Reporting: Updated Call Log Extract Date Filters
- Permissions: Prevent Users Editing Information (Clinical Portal Settings + Profile Page)
- Fleet: Added Device Button Text Change
- Fleet: Enterprise: Roles Updated for Fleet-Manager to Restart Devices
- Fleet: Changed the American Well TV Kit to Hospital TV Kit 100
- Added a post-call text box in the call survey and improved data collection
- Changed "SMS" to "Text (SMS)
Reporting: Update Call Log Extract Date Filters
The Call Log Extract will now give a visual indication of allowed date ranges. The report's date range continues to only allow for one week time period due to the amount of data culled for the report, but the filtering logic in the front-end will make this very clear.
Permissions: Prevent Users Editing Information (Clinical Portal Settings + Profile Page)
A new setting under Clinical Portal System Settings to allow only certain users to edit all information on their profile page. Groups or users included in this setting will be able to edit all the fields in their profile. Those users or groups not included will not be able to edit the following fields in their profile: email, first name, middle name, last name, NPI, DEA, or Medical License Number. This setting will be restricted to only the admin role view.
Fleet: Add Device Button Text Change
When adding a new Carepoint device, we have changed the "add" button to say “Add Device & Create QR Code." Previously the button said“Add Cart & Create QR Code” — we are making this change to be inclusive of other Carepoint devices in addition to carts.
Fleet: Enterprise: Roles Update for Fleet-Manager to Restart Devices
An update to the Fleet-Manager role for Fleet Monitoring has been made. This role can now send commands to Restart a Device (previously not allowed for this role). Fleet-Admins can also send this command (previously allowed) and Fleet-Viewers continue to not be allowed to send this.
Fleet: Changing the American Well TV Kit to Hospital TV Kit 100
We are changing the name of the TV Kit to "Hospital TV Kit 100" in the following locations:
Long Name: Hospital TV Kit 100
Short Name: TV Kit 100
- Add a New Device wizard
- Fleet Dashboard
- Both in the table and the filter dropdown
- Fleet Enterprise - Device Details - Device Type
- Fleet Enterprise - Device - General Tab - Endpoint Type
- Fleet Enterprise - Device - Look and Feel - Endpoint Type
Added a post-call text box in the call survey and improved data collection
We have added a text box in the post-call survey for additional feedback. We have also improved the feedback data collection to learn the areas for improvement.
Changed "SMS" to "Text (SMS)
We have changed the "SMS Invitation" verbiage for Participant Invitation method to "Text (SMS) Invitation" to more clearly delineate between which invitation is sending a text message (video and audio capability) versus a phone call (audio only) to guests.
Alphabetization of the list is also re-introduced to allow for invitation methods to be found easily.