|Deployment date:||Monday, March 22, 2021|
|Deployment window:||9PM – 12AM ET|
NOTABLE ITEMS IN THIS RELEASE:
- Fleet users now land on the Endpoints page on login
- Endpoints Commands and configuration options organized alphabetically
- Set "Display Name" in User Profile to show on incoming calls to Carepoint devices
- Edit room name on Connect page
- Submit feedback from Clinical and Enterprise portals
- Reintroduce the Quick Connect invite role radio buttons
- Reintroduce custom post-call survey message for Quick Connect Guest Invites
- Provide browser relevant instructions to disable pop up blockers for proper software functionality
Fleet users now land on the Endpoints page on login
Based on our recent fleet roles update, we have updated the default landing page for all of the fleet roles to be the Endpoints page when logging in. Users will no longer see an information dashboard with non-endpoint information and instead immediately be able to see the list of endpoints.
NOTE: An exception to the default landing page for all fleet roles is the "usermanager" role — this role will land on the Clinical Users page and not on the Endpoints page.
Endpoints Commands and configuration options organized alphabetically
The drop-down menus for the Commands and Configuration tabs within the Endpoints/Fleet Monitoring portal are now alphabetically sorted in order to find items more quickly and effectively. Also, the selection options and drop-down menus available to you when creating a new endpoint are alphabetically sorted.
- Commands: all commands to send to the Amwell Hospital Carepoints are alphabetized
- Configuration: the dropdowns for selecting Facility and Workflows are sorted alphabetically
- New Device: Choose Device Type, Location, and Workflow options are alphabetically organized
The supported Amwell Hospital Carepoints are: C210, C250, C500, C310, C750C, C750V, C750P, C760, and TV devices.
Set "Display Name" in User Profile to show on incoming calls to Carepoint devices
Users can set a public-facing display name in their personal profile in the Clinal Portal — what is set in the Display Name field is what will be shown to call participants instead of their First and Last Name. This will be a useful feature for providers who do not wish to share their full name with patients.
NOTE: The Display Name will only appear on incoming calls to Carepoint devices at this time. We will be making this feature available for the other call instances in the coming releases.
Edit room name on Connect page
Users can click the edit icon next to the "Room name" to give the room a specific name. You are able to designate a room name before you send an invitation, or you can rename the room names in the Recent Connections sidebar (available to host only).
Submit feedback from the Clinical and Enterprise portals
Clinical portal users, and those with access to the Endpoints and User Management pages on the Enterprise portal, can now submit valuable feedback for development and improvement to the Amwell Hospital platform.
Submit feedback from the "Send product feedback" option in the user profile dropdown.
- enter body text to submit a response
- check the checkbox if user agrees “It’s ok to contact me for questions about this feedback”
Reintroduce the Quick Connect invite role radio buttons
When an invited guest, via Quick Connect, enters the "Ready to connect?" page, they will input their name and select one of the three options to identify who they are:
- I am a patient
- I am a healthcare professional
NOTE: This is being re-implemented to help identify guests on reports. For consistency in reports, this selection will be pre-selected to "patient". In the instance that a provider is joining the call from a Directory invite while offline, "healthcare professional" will be pre-selected.
Reintroduce custom post-call survey message for Quick Connect Guest Invites
The option for providing a post-call custom survey message and link can be configured in the Enterprise portal. When a Quick Connect call is completed, the guest will see the custom message slide up from the bottom of the page and can navigate to your desired survey link.
NOTE: Speak with your Amwell representative to configure and enable the external survey message and link for your Clinical portal.
Provide browser relevant instructions to disable pop up blockers for proper software functionality
Users will now be provided actionable browser-based information on how to disable their pop-up blockers when the browser is preventing pertinent dialog boxes and actions from appearing.