|Deployment date||Tuesday, August 31, 2021|
|Deployment window:||9PM – 12AM ET|
NOTABLE FEATURES and CHANGES IN THIS RELEASE:
- Case Details Extract: Imaging Tab Updates for viewing image
- Reporting: Reporting restrictions to Archive cases message removed
- Quick Connect: Ability to Add a Flag to a Connect Room to Mark as a Test
- Reporting: Case Details Extract — New "Case Call Times" tab
- Fleet: Configurable Time for Fleet Offline Alert
- Layout and performance improvements to web and mobile platforms
- Bug fixes
Case Details Extract: Imaging Tab Updates for viewing image
The Imaging tab in the Case Details Extract report now tracks and updated the times and registered user names that view images. An attempted viewing will be recorded on the extract, even if the imaging file is unavailable on the Ambra site. If an image is available but not viewed, it is not yet recorded on the report.
NOTE: These new fields are not yet tracked for image viewings on Touchpoint.
Reporting: Reporting restrictions to Archive cases message removed
The legacy reminder "Results Only displayed for archived cases" has been removed from several report landing pages. This action is for information purposes only and did not impact any reports. The following pages were impacted:
- Basic Stroke Metrics
- Case Details Extract
- Case Details Report
- Messaging Utilization Extract
- On-Call Schedules Audit Extract
- Registered Users detail extract
- Provider Hours Scheduled
- Providers on Call
Quick Connect: Ability to Add a Flag to a Connect Room to Mark as a Test
Prior to initiating a Connect call, providers can select "flag as test" indicating that the call is a test. This is useful for training purposes and can be easily filtered out in call reports*.
This feature will be available on the web and mobile browser environments, and availability on Touchpoint will be made soon.
* NOTE: While you are currently able to filter and report "test patients," we will be integrating the ability to report and filter "test room" in a future release.
Reporting: Case Details Extract — New "Case Call Times" tab
We are expanding the Case Details Extract report with a new tab called "Case Call Times." This new tab provides the total case video call times by registered user for each individual case.
A provider participates in two calls on one case:
- first call: 60 minutes
- second call: 30 minutes
The report will state a total of 90 minutes of calls for that provider for that case.
The new Case Call Times tab will report on the total time by the participant, and thus multiple registered users could have call times reported for the same case.
NOTE: This will not give call times for patients or guests.
Fleet: Configurable Time for Fleet Offline Alert
Fleet administrators will be able to configure the time it takes to receive an offline alert. This is to mitigate erroneous alerts that may come through the system prevent incorrect alerts sent ahead of time. Fleet administrators will be able to select between 1 – 30 minute threshold, if a device is offline more than the time defined an alert will be triggered.
Layout and performance improvements to web and mobile platforms
We are making general improvements to the layout and the responsiveness of the searching, filtering, and selection capabilities for the web and mobile platforms. You will begin to notice updated styles, layout optimization, and improved responsiveness and usability on smartphones, tablets, and desktop devices.
NOTE: These improvements do not affect any existing workflows and functionalities.
Please review the following PDF to see the broader context of the upcoming design changes in the coming weeks and months: Design Updates Clinical Portal Touchpoint.pdf
NOTE: The projected timelines are subject to change.
We have addressed a number of bugs, including:
- Resolved a bug to ensure that the Join Call button was always available for patients if the provider was already in the call
- Resolved a bug on the patient portal, whereby changing the language of the user on the site should not automatically update the patient's address
- Resolved a bug to ensure that on the incoming call provider name is displayed
- Resolved Connect permission checkbox not appearing when NIHSS is unchecked
- Fixed the Provider on-call calendar date not updating via the Calendar view
- Resolved issues whereby language translations were not always being respected to ensure that Spanish and Portuguese experiences for patients are localized correctly
- Resolved UI bug