Tuesday, September 14, 2021
|Deployment window:||8AM – 10AM ET|
IN THIS UPDATE:
- Added new Commands in the Fleet Management portal for Camera troubleshooting (TV Kit Only)
- Bug fixes related to Carepoint alerts and statuses
Please review the instructions for updating at the bottom of this page to know whether you will have to manually download and install the updates, or if you are set up to automatically download and install the latest updates.
New commands added to the Fleet Management portal for Camera troubleshooting
(TV Kit Only)
You will find the following commands added to the Fleet Management portal for troubleshooting camera disconnection issues:
- Create Telehealth User — this creates the device ID ("user") to facilitate camera connection to your device.
- Remove Telehealth User — this removes the device ID ("user") which disconnects the camera from your device.
- Restart Camera — NOTE: This command is available only for TV Kit devices.
Bug fixes related to Carepoint alerts and statuses
We have addressed a number of bugs, including:
- resolved the issue where the battery statuses for C250 and C500 appear to be draining while plugged-in and consequent alerts being sent indicating low battery
- fixed issue where Fleet battery alerts were not generating on some carts
- addressed duplicate TV-Kit statuses from appearing
Updating your C250, C500, TV Kit 100
All updates on the C250, C500, and TV Kit 100 are managed remotely through the Amwell Fleet Monitoring portal. Updates can either be applied automatically, or you can choose to manually trigger updates on a per-device basis.
If your device's settings are set to 'Simple' (default) or 'Advanced - Auto-Reboot', then one or both of these items will download the update(s) automatically when it detects the availability of a new version of the application and/or OS. The 'Simple' setting will download the OS update file only and will wait for a manual reboot to install the OS update. 'Advance - Auto-Reboot' will download the OS update and initiate a reboot to automatically install the OS update.
If the device's settings are set to 'Advanced - Manual', then please review the following instructions to manually update your device.
Refer to your device's User Guide for more information on "Remote Device Management" for each of the system update options.
VERIFY OS AND APP VERSIONS
In the Fleet Monitoring Dashboard, select the endpoint device to be updated and you can find the Application Version and OS Version under 'Device Info'.
MANUALLY UPDATING THE APP AND OS
To update your device to the latest versions of the app and/or OS, navigate to the 'Commands' tab for your selected endpoint device and choose 'Push App Update' or 'Push OS Update.'
You must update each item one at a time.
NOTE: The OS update will require a system reboot.