|Monday, April 25, 2022
|9PM – 12AM ET
NOTABLE FEATURES and CHANGES IN THIS RELEASE:
- Fleet Metrics Extract: New "Device Alias" column to Device Information Tab
- Bug fixes
Fleet Metrics Extract: New "Device Alias" column to Device Information Tab
A new column for "Device Alias" has been added to the Fleet Metrics Extract report on the device information tab.
For Enterprise users assigning device aliases to create an internal "alias" for a device name used by EMR, the "Device Alias" column will be situated between the "Device Name" and "Device Description" columns. If there is no value for the "Alias" field in Enterprise, the "Device Alias" column will be visible but empty.
We have addressed a number of bugs, including but not limited to:
- Resolved issue where some users were not able to add phone participants to the correct room
- Fixed issue where some users were hearing provider audio sounding like a "chipmunk"
- Addressed minor UI anomalies and alignment issues
- Resolved bugs pertaining to the Touchpoint banner enablement in Enterprise
- Fixed issue with device name not appearing on provider's screen when connected with 750 and 760 carts
- Corrected Fleet Command history showing the confirmed change for Configure OS and App Upgrade behavior oppositely
- Resolved an error occurring when attempting to save changes after a user edits an existing shift