|Mobile App||Version/Platform||Submit to App Stores|
(w/ Touchpoint Tablet)
|v22.03 for iOS||Thursday, May 26, 2022|
|v22.03 for Android||Thursday, May 26, 2022|
- Touchpoint Tablet: New ability to receive a chat message from a provider
- ‘Complete and Verify’ button changed to ‘Complete Now’ in Case Details
- Changes to menu buttons UI in video calls
- Type of user selection buttons added when name is selected ahead of a call
- Ability to close weak signal message when signal is improved
- Several bug fixes and other improvements
NOTE: You can view any maintenance and minor Touchpoint app update releases (e.g. v20.04.01) on the Amwell Hospital Web & Mobile Updates page.
Touchpoint Tablet: New ability to receive a chat message from a provider
Touchpoint Tablet users will now be able to receive a notification and message when a case is created or a secure message arrives from Touchpoint or the Clinical portal.
'Complete and Verify' button changed to ‘Complete Now’ in Case Details
You will notice the 'Complete and Verify' button in Case Details has been modified to 'Complete Now.'
Changes to menu buttons UI in video calls
We have retooled the call control buttons to match the Clinical portal experience.
- The 'More' button will present a context menu with additional call control options, including 'Layout' options.
- You will notice the buttons will toggle red when activated.
Type of user selection buttons added when name is selected ahead of a call
We have added a call participant selector on the 'Who is connecting' page to help guide the participant to the next steps into the call upon entering their name.
Ability to close weak signal message when signal is improved
You will notice an amended notification that now includes "Tap to close" so that users understand the message does not automatically close though the internet quality improves.
We have addressed a number of bugs, including:
- Fixed incorrect user name appearing when a user joins call from a second device.
- Resolved Case Details Extract not capturing the provider name and date/time when a provider views the image from Touchpoint app.
- Addressed the broken Time Tracking view in Case Details.
- Addressed unexpected app ratings popup appearing.
- Fixed several minor design inconsistencies throughout.