|Deployment Date:||Tuesday, June 14, 2022|
|Deployment Window:||9PM – 12AM ET|
NOTABLE ADDITION and RESOLUTIONS IN THIS RELEASE:
- Stroke: Thrombolytic Workflow Changes
- Reporting: Registered Users Detail Extract now allows for filter range expansion beyond 30 days
- Quick Connect: Added a tooltip with clarifying text to the "Invitation sent successfully" screen
- Added confirmation dialogs to Case Archive process
- Bug fixes
Stroke: Thrombolytic Workflow Changes
In order to provide the option to use the thrombolytic agent, Tenecteplase, along with Alteplase, we have changed the Amwell Hospital Clinical portal stroke forms to accommodate the new drug option.
The introduction of the new Tenecteplase selection will impact the following forms:
- Alteplase Decision
- Alteplase Decision – 2018
- Alteplase Administration Tracking
The stroke workflow will now reflect the following adjustments, which are also represented in the downloadable files and reports:
All text instances of Alteplase within all three forms and reports will be changed to
the generic "Thrombolytic"
A new Drug Type dropdown selector allows providers to select the target drug (only when "Thrombolytic Recommended" is Yes)
There is a new Tenecteplase-specific calculator to complement the existing Alteplase calculator
- References to "Alteplase" will be changed to "Thrombolytic," and a new Drug Type field with dosage values are now reflected in the downloadable PDF and CCD files
- Added a new report field to indicate the "Drug type" selected between Alteplase and Tenecteplase.
Please view the attached PDF for detailed changes.
Reporting: Registered Users Detail Extract now allows for filter range expansion beyond 30 days
We have increased the filter range to pull records for all registered Clinical portal users in order for Customers to report on when users are created and how many users of each role/group exist.
Quick Connect: Added a tooltip with clarifying text to the "Invitation sent successfully" screen
A new information tooltip has been added to the "Invitation sent successfully" page to clarify that users cannot auto-reconnect/re-invite participants when disconnected from a quick connect call.
Added confirmation dialogs to Case Archive process
Confirmation dialog boxes have been added to the Archive process to ensure users do not accidentally archive a case when they intend to download the case.
We have addressed a number of bugs, including but not limited to:
Addressed TV Kit PTZ arrows being grayed out until the camera is moved
- Addressed the "Provider" filter not returning results in the Basic Stroke Metrics report
- Fixed the call timer visibility (overlap/cut off) when in a call
- Reconciled mismatched device count when filtering devices
- Page refresh is no longer required to view the corrected calendar upon deleting a scheduled shift