|Deployment Date:||Monday, Aug 1, 2022|
|Deployment Window:||9PM – 12AM ET|
NOTABLE ADDITION and RESOLUTIONS IN THIS RELEASE:
- Thrombolytic Forms: Updated Tenecteplase calculator
- Case Details: Quickly edit workflow with new Quick Edit feature
- Added prompt for endpoint selection when creating a Quick Connect endpoint invitation
- Add pagination on Appointments and Case History sections
- Bug fixes
These pages will require a one-time registration and login if you have not already registered for this site.
Thrombolytic Forms: Updated Tenecteplase calculator
Amwell will make changes to all thrombolytic forms by adjusting the Tenecteplase dosage calculations from simple weight-tiered dosing to a weight-based dosage calculation:
- A new Drug Type dropdown selector allows providers to select the target drug only when "Thrombolytic Recommended" is Yes. Providers can then select Alteplase or Tenecteplase as the prescribed thrombolytic.
- The Drug Type selected will determine which calculator will be displayed: the new Tenecteplase-specific calculator or the existing Alteplase calculator.
Case Details: Quickly edit workflow with new Quick Edit feature
A new (Quick Edit Pencil icon) has been added on the Case Details page to gain easy and quick access to change the workflow type. This functionality uses the same notification logic as if the case was updated via the “Edit Case” flow. NOTE: This may require a page refresh.
- For clients with multiple Clinical portals with different workflows, this will not redirect users on one Clinical portal to a separate Clinical portal when the workflow changes.
- This does not change which workflows are available based on Clinical Portal Data Access + logged in user permissions.
- If a workflow does not have an intake form that is shown by default but is changed from the case details to a workflow with an intake form that is shown by default, that form will appear when the case is updated.
Added prompt for endpoint selection when creating a Quick Connect endpoint invitation
When the selected Quick Connect method is an Endpoint and a valid device is not specified, when a participant presses the "Invite Participants," the following will occur:
- Invitations will not be sent.
- A helper text will be displayed informing the user, "To send invitations, use the Search box to add an endpoint."
Add pagination on Appointments and Case History sections
We have added pagination to the Appointments and Case History sections on the Patient Details page.
We have addressed a number of bugs, including but not limited to:
- Resolved far-end (remote) users losing their self-view when sharing and unsharing the Horus Scope in a call with C250/C500 carts
- Fixed issue with saving user profile role/group
- Addressed unresponsive Invite button when inviting a SIP call participant
- Resolved a Shift Calendar discrepancy between the input schedule and the printable calendar.