|Deployment Date:||Thursday, Sept 15, 2022|
|Deployment Window:||9PM – 12AM ET|
NOTABLE ADDITION and RESOLUTIONS IN THIS RELEASE:
- Display "Camera Disconnected" warning by Carepoint name on Quick Connect and Cases
- Fleet Metrics Extract: Add Camera Disconnected Alerts to the Notifications Tab
- Generate secure URL for CCD and PDF files
- Telestroke: Option to select NIHSS Cards in Spanish
- Bug fixes
These pages will require a one-time registration and login if you have not already registered for this site.
Display "Camera Disconnected" warning by Carepoint name on Quick Connect and Cases
When a Carepoint is known to have a disconnected camera, a "Camera Disconnected" warning label will be displayed next to the Carepoint name on the following screens: Case Details, Edit Carepoint and Quick Connect. This will help users have more context about the current status of the device before initiating a call.
Reporting > Fleet Metrics Extract: Add Camera Disconnected Alerts to the Notifications Tab
Camera Disconnect Alerts have been added to the Fleet Metrics Extract report on the Notifications tab for the following devices: C750, C760, C250, C500, C750, C760, and TV Kit 100.
Generate secure URL for CCD and PDF files
In order to maintain security and unwarranted PHI access, we will be generating secure URLs for PDF and CCD files so unauthenticated users cannot access those files. Currently, the URL can be forwarded and opened even if not logged into the Amwell Hospital platform.
Telestroke: Option to select NIHSS Cards in Spanish
We have added NIHSS cards in Spanish so that a provider can choose to use either the Spanish or English version, depending on the patient's requirement for language.
We have addressed a number of bugs, including but not limited to:
- Addressed icons sometimes not showing on the workflow selection dashboard
- Fixed device name not appearing on Provider's screen when connected with C750 and C760 Carepoints
- Corrected issue where the badge count increases/decreases on Collaborate messages when Provider A sends a message to Provider B via Collaborate Panel while both users are on same Case Details screen
- Fixed issue where the Case Details Extract report is including details of the previous day before the filtered date range
- Amended the Call log Extract-Registered Participants showing as N when patientuser id is shown
- Resolved issue of Fleet Metrics Extract report hanging during report generation or failing
- Addressed the inconsistent Date time formats of "Thrombolytic Decision - 2018" throughout the Basic Stroke Metrics report
- Corrected the incorrect tooltip for the Vital & Labs form for weight still showing old forms name (tPA decision)
- Resolved issue with On Call Bulk Schedules not showing the correct scheduled times which results in missed notification triggers
- Addressed issue of incorrect list generation when using the "All Workflows" filter for Reporting